P-Seudo P-Sourdough P-Sancakes
This has been our family's go to Pancake recipe since 1971 when the book was published. The mix is also perfect for waffles.
1 cup flour
3/4 cup yogurt
1 cup milk
2 tbl. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
4 tbl. oil or melted butter
YIELD: around 2 dozen pancakes or 10 waffles
COURSE: Breakfast and Brunch
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add in the cup of flour, the yogurt and the milk. Beat smoothly
- Then, still beating...
- Add the sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and the oil or butter .
- Let stand 10 minutes
- Pour batter into pre-heated pan or waffle iron
- et voila, breakfast is served.