Great for a quick lunch.
1 1/3 cans Solid white tuna in water, drained and flaked (6.5 oz);
1/3 c Sliced ripe olives
1/3 c Sliced green onions w/tops
1/3 c Thinly sliced celery
1/2 c Pace Picante Sauce
1/3 c Dairy sour cream
2/3 tsp. Ground cumin
8 Taco shells
2 c Tortilla chips
YIELD: makes 4 lunches
COURSE: Appetizers Tapas Meze
- Combine tuna, olives, green onions and celery in medium bowl.
- Combine Pace Picante Sauce, sour cream and cumin; mix well.
- Pour over tuna mixture; toss lightly.
- To serve, line the taco shells with lettuce leaves; spoon tuna mixture into shells.
- Or, line individual serving plates with shredded lettuce; top with tuna mixture and surround with tortilla chips.
- Drizzle with additional Pace Picante Sauce; top with additional sour cream, if desired